Google Recruitment 2023
Google is looking for the post of Consultants, Software Engineering Managers, and On-Boarding Strategists for its various positions. To be eligible and apply for it, graduation is a must. The recruitment will be made via Shortlisting/ Assessment test, online or face-to-face interview. You need to apply for these posts through online mode before the last date. The detailed process, eligibility criteria and requirements are given below.
Job Placement Location for Google -
1. Solutions Consultant - Bangalore.
2. Software Engineering Manager's Job - Work From Home.
3. On-Boarding Strategist - Gurgaon.
Total Number of Positions for the Posts -
There are multiple positions for the posts. Numbers/Seats may vary.
Available Seats and Name of Vacancies - The required positions and number of seats are given below for your reference.
1. Solutions Consultants.
2. Software Engineering Managers.
3. On-Boarding Strategist
Salary/Income/Pay-Scale - For the Software Engineering Manager's post, the candidates will get Rs 6,50,000 Lac annually Approximately. For the Consultants and On-Boarding Strategist posts, candidates will get Rs 6,00,000 Lac annually Approximately. You can find more information about the job in the detailed notice which is mentioned in the last.
Qualification/ Educational Details - Please read carefully the qualification details required for this post in the given columns below.
- Solutions Consultant - A graduate degree in computer science, information systems, or an equivalent is required.
- Software Engineering Manager -A bachelor's degree in any field and at least three years of experience in a technical leadership position with a service based on smart homes.
- Customer On-boarding Strategists - Candidates must have a graduate degree in any field and at least four years of experience working with customers, including consultative sales.
To get more information regarding the academic qualification according to the post, do check out the advertisement given at the end of this post. if you do not have a graduate degree, then click here now for 10th/12th based job openings.
Age Limit - For Google recruitment, candidates should be having minimum age of 18 years. There is no limit to upper age. To get more information about age, you can refer to the detailed notification.
Selection Process Criteria -
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of age, location and qualification which will be followed by a Personal Interview. The personal Interview will be face-to-face or telephonic.
1. Roles and Responsibilities for Solutions Consultant - The obligations and job roles are mentioned below.
- Serve as the point of contact for partner test labs, external teams, and internal test and development teams.
- Use your in-depth technical understanding of wireless standards to identify, prioritise, and pursue solutions for any concerns that surface during certification testing.
- Coordinate with text partners, make sure that all issues are tracked, and inform development teams of issues.
2. Roles and Responsibilities for Software Engineering Manager
- Services for home automation and smart homes should be coordinated through technological implementation among several engineering teams.
- oversee the development of the smart home services' strategy and implementation, including the move to Google's infrastructure.
- Organise a group of engineers and tech leads to carry out the technological vision.
- Create inclusive teams and a culture that allows everyone to succeed.
3. Roles and Responsibilities for Customer Onboarding Strategist
- Organise a new client base to get them started on their digital advertising adventure.
- Deliver the agreed-upon client goals while putting the onboarding process first.
- To provide seamless customer handover, collaborate cross-functionally with the sales, product, and programme teams.
- Implement innovative strategies to enhance our interactions with customers
- Encourage advertisers to work with them in a consultative capacity to maximise their return on investment.
Telegram Channel for Daily MNC/Private Job Updates - To stay updated with all the new MNC/ Private/ Government job openings, do not forget to join our Telegram Channel. You can subscribe to our Telegram channel from the link given below.
Experience Required -
1. For positions as a client Onboarding specialist and Software Engineering Manager, candidates must have some work experience.
2. For the position of Solutions Consultant, fresh candidates are welcome.
Are you applying continuously for Private/ MNC/ Work From Home jobs but getting rejections? We have Compiled a tool that will strengthen your Resume and Job Selection chances. Click Here to get your copy.
Application Procedure - To apply for this recruitment, Applicants can apply from the official web portal or apply for the link given below.
Candidates do need to wait at least for 1 month to get the response from the Recruiters. Once you are shortlisted, the recruiters will notify you via your registered email-id or registered contact number provided during registration.
Last Date of Online Form Submission - Applicants are recommended to apply on or before (20-06-2023). Forms will not be submitted after the last date.
Application Charge/Fee - There is no application fees for this recruitment by Google.
Important Information - Beware of fraudsters/Scammers as there is no Charge/Fee for Private/MNC job openings. If someone asks you for money or demands money for your company selection, consider this a scam.
You can also Follow JobSkull by Clicking on the ICONS below.
We would like to thank all candidates for showing their love for JobSkull and are looking for genuine and trustworthy work-from-home jobs in 2023 without investment. We promise to deliver daily work-from-home jobs without investment to all the aspirants who are looking for jobs.
We understand the importance of financial independence and stability, whether you are a graduate, school student, fresher, housewife, or parent. With our years of expertise and guidance, we explore work-from-home job opportunities for freshers that suit your experience, skills, and preferences.
Jobskull promises to bring genuine, trustworthy work-from-home jobs in 2023 and for the following years, as we want to put a smile on the face of every individual who wants to have a financially secure and goal-oriented life.
Best of luck.