Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2023 - SIM Diploma Holders, Apply Now
Wipro Jobs for Freshers 2023 is looking for the post of SIM Diploma Holders for its various positions. To be eligible and apply for it, graduation is a must. The recruitment will be via Shortlisting/ Assessment test, online or face-to-face interview. You need to apply for this post online mode before the last date. The detailed process, eligibility criteria and requirements are given below.
The candidates can work across India.
Total Number of Positions for the Posts -
There are multiple positions for the posts. Numbers/Seats may vary.
Available Seats and Name of Vacancies - The required positions and the number of seats are given below for your reference.
1. SIM Diploma Holders.
Payscales / Additional Information
Stipend for the first year: INR 12,400 per month
Stipend for the second year: INR 15,488 per month
Stipend for the third year: INR 17,553 per month
Stipend for the fourth year: INR 19,618 per month
Qualification/Educational Details - Please read carefully the qualification details required for this post in the given columns below.
- 60% or above in a diploma programme in electrical and electronic engineering, computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications, computer engineering, and electronics and communication.
- If there is a gap in schooling, there can be no more than three years before the start of the diploma programme.
- There cannot be any gaps in a diploma. Within three years of the start of the diploma, the diploma must be finished.
- There can only be full-time Diploma courses. No correspondence, distance learning, or part-time classes are offered in the diploma programme.
- Core Mathematics must have been studied as one of your diploma subjects.
- Business maths and applied maths will not be taken into consideration for the diploma's core mathematics.
- In the 10th and 12th grades, open schooling or remote learning are both permitted.
- One backlog at most till the assessment process is permitted. Candidates must complete the sixth semester and all outstanding coursework.
- Should be an Indian citizen, or, if they have a passport from another nation, they should have a PIO or OCI card.
- Citizens of Bhutan and Nepal must provide their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who took part in any Wipro selection process in the last three months are ineligible.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old when they are onboarded.
To get more information regarding the academic qualification according to the post, check out the advertisement at the end. if you do not have a graduate degree, click here now for 10th/12th-based job openings.
Age Limit - For Wipro recruitment, candidates should be having minimum age of 18 years. There is no limit to upper age. To get more information about age, you can refer to the detailed notification.
1. Roles and Responsibilities for SIM Diploma Holders
The obligations and job roles are mentioned below.
Selection Process Criteria for Wipro Jobs for Freshers -
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of age, location and qualification, followed by a Personal Interview. The personal Interview will be face-to-face or telephonic.
Telegram Channel for Daily MNC/Private Job Updates - To stay updated with all the new MNC/ Private/ Government job openings, jobs for freshers 2023, Work from Home jobs 2023 and IT jobs for freshers 2023, do not forget to join our Telegram Channel. You can subscribe to our Telegram channel from the link given below.
Experience Required - No additional job experience is necessary for this position. Candidates with little or no experience may also apply for this position.
Are you applying continuously for Private/ MNC/ Work from Home jobs in 2023 but getting rejections? We have Compiled a tool to strengthen your Resume and Job Selection chances. Click Here to get your copy.
Application Procedure -
- You must fill out an online application on the Wipro website in order to apply for the Wipro Recruitment 2023 for diploma holders.
- Include a copy of your résumé as well as copies of all pertinent diplomas and transcripts.
- It is crucial to customise your application to fit the particular needs of the job for which you are seeking.
- To apply for this recruitment, Applicants can apply from the official web portal or apply for the link given below.
Candidates need to wait at least 1 month to get a response from the Recruiters. Once you are shortlisted, the recruiters will notify you via your registered email-id or registered contact number provided during registration.
Last Date of Online Form Submission - Applicants are recommended to apply on or before (31-08-2023). Forms will not be submitted after the last date.
Application Charge/Fee - There are no application fees for this recruitment by Wipro.
Important Information - Beware of fraudsters/Scammers as there is no Charge/Fee for Private/MNC job openings. If someone asks you for money or demands money for your selection in the company, then consider this a scam.
Best of Luck
Other Work from Home Jobs 2023 Links.
1. Click here for Concentrix Work from Home Jobs for Freshers 2023.
2. Click here for Uniform Advantage Work from Home Jobs for Freshers 2023.
We would like to thank all candidates for showing their love for JobSkull and are looking for genuine and trustworthy work-from-home jobs 2023, jobs for freshers 2023, and IT jobs for freshers without investment. We promise to deliver daily work-from-home jobs without investment to all the aspirants who are looking for jobs.
We understand the importance of financial independence and stability, whether you are a graduate, school student, Freshers, housewife, or parent. With our years of expertise and guidance, we explore work-from-home job opportunities for freshers that suit your experience, skills, and preferences.
Jobskull promises to bring real, trustworthy work-from-home jobs in 2023 and for the following years, as we want to put a smile on the face of every individual who wants to have a financially secure and goal-oriented life.
Best of luck.